Title: Calling for Change: Let's Hold Food Companies Accountable

  Calling for Action: Let’s Hold Those Responsible for Harmful Substances in Our Food Accountable

Hey everyone,

Today, I want to talk about something that’s been on my mind for a while now – the issue of harmful substances in our food. We’ve all heard about the recent lawsuits against big companies like Dupont and 3M for their use of "Forever Chemicals." These chemicals have found their way into our bodies and our environment, causing serious health risks that we’re only beginning to fully understand.

But it’s not just PFAS and other "Forever Chemicals" that concern me. It’s also about the additives like transfats and other undisclosed toxins that sneak their way into our food without us even knowing it. As a parent and a concerned citizen of Canada, this deeply troubles me.

That’s why I’m putting this bug in your ear today – I believe it’s time for action. I’m considering the possibility of initiating a class action lawsuit against those responsible for putting these harmful substances in our food. This isn’t just about seeking compensation; it’s about holding these companies accountable for the impact they’ve had on our health and our families.

But here’s the thing: I can’t do this alone. I need your help. If you’ve ever felt frustrated or concerned about what’s in the food we eat, if you believe that transparency and safety should be a priority in our food supply, then I urge you to join me in this endeavor.

Together, we can make a difference. By raising our voices and demanding change, we can push for stricter regulations, greater transparency, and ultimately, a safer food supply for all Canadians.

This is just the beginning. I’m reaching out to those who can really make change happen quickly. Let’s work together to ensure that our food is free from harmful substances, and that the companies responsible for jeopardizing our health are held accountable.

If you’re interested in joining me or learning more about how you can contribute, please reach out. Your support and involvement can make all the difference.

Let’s stand up for our health, our families, and our future.

Thank you for listening,

Tina Winterlik




























Comments

Popular Posts