Playing with Kindle

 I am really proud of myself lately and want to share that feeling with everyone. I recently completed a Job Search Course that helped refresh my skills and introduced me to new ones, keeping me up-to-date. I have a keen interest in AI and how it will shape our future, which led me to research extensively on the subject. Combining this research with my background in social media, I decided to write a book on the topic. Having known social media since its inception and conducting thorough research during my job search, I felt well-equipped to tackle this project.


One aspect I appreciate about AI is its ability to help me achieve a more balanced tone in my writing. It assists me in ensuring my communication is clear and effective for a wide audience. Despite my efforts, I'm still navigating the job market, with my resumes often going through automated systems without yielding results yet. A friend from the same program mentioned feeling depressed by the constant rejection letters, but I'm determined to stay positive and continue learning from AI. It saves me time and effort, eliminating the need to search for everything manually.

I published my book on Kindle, but it's not perfect yet. Today, I'm focusing on formatting and plan to upload it again. This experience has taught me a lot about formatting, which differs significantly from web design and varies across different platforms. I'm pleased with my progress and plan to write many more books. My goal is to help people in my role as a Social Media Content Creator.

Comments

Popular Posts