Z'Z'z Daily News 04-12-24 The Re-Write

So this is a an interesting day. I been job hunting but came across an old post and thought I would let AI Re-Write it! 

Here goes 
it's my New Years thoughts Dec 31 2023
As I reflect on the past year, it feels like a journey through a rollercoaster of emotions and experiences, with some peaks and valleys not as steep or low as others, but nonetheless, a rough ride for a considerable portion. Yet, here I am, still standing, which deserves a pat on the back, if I may say so myself.

Thinking back to those exhausting 12.5-hour workdays, leaving at 9 am and returning home at 9:30 pm after enduring lengthy commutes, I empathize with everyone enduring similar journeys. It's draining, both physically and mentally. Having to reduce my workdays to four was a necessary decision as I found myself making poor judgments due to mental exhaustion.

Last year, filled with aspirations of becoming a paid muralist back home in BC after painting numerous murals at Piña Palmera and beyond, I anticipated a breakthrough. However, reality had other plans. Despite trying my hand at painting dog portraits and exploring cat and house sitting gigs, generating substantial income proved challenging, especially considering the exorbitant rental prices in Vancouver.

At one point, a suggestion to work at Home Depot caught me off guard. I mean, me? An artist? But sometimes, practicality outweighs artistic dreams, and I found myself taking on a challenging job in bussing and janitorial work. It wasn't easy, but it provided stability and introduced me to some genuinely kind souls.

Now, finding myself in a modest living situation, biding time until spring when I hope to secure a better-paying job and perhaps even achieve my dream of owning a tiny house or, more realistically, a van to call home. With the housing crisis looming large, exacerbated by forest fires, droughts, and hurricanes, preparation is key for whatever the future holds.

My New Year's wish echoes the sentiments of many: food and shelter for all, an end to senseless conflicts and tragedies caused by substances like fentanyl, and a world where love and compassion reign supreme. Let us not forget those grieving, may they find solace and support in their journey toward healing.

As I sign off, I extend gratitude to my sister and her husband for their unwavering support, including the unintentional fattening up upon my return from Mexico. And amidst the chaos and uncertainty, let's not forget the power of human connection and the importance of standing up for what's humane.

Here's to a brighter future filled with love, art, and resilience. Wishing you all a joyous day, a peaceful night, and a Happy New Year! I'll catch up with you later. 🥳💫⭐🌟✨🎉😘

Comments

Popular Posts