Z'z Daily NewZ 09 - Back from Oaxaca

!!!🌞 What a sizzling adventure in Oaxaca! 🌴

Just returned from the sun-kissed paradise of Oaxaca, and let me tell you, it was hotter than a jalapeΓ±o on a summer day! 🌢️ But hey, who's complaining when you're surrounded by such vibrant culture and warmth?

Now, I had big plans to unleash my inner artist and paint the town red (or maybe more like turquoise and pink), but oh boy, the heat had other plans for me! πŸŽ¨πŸ˜… It was so scorching, I had to surrender to the power of the hammock and perfect my lounging skills. Who knew hammock-napping could be an Olympic sport? πŸ˜‚ But fear not, I didn't let the heat dampen my creative spirit entirely – I turned those old cardboard pieces into my canvas and voilΓ , makeshift masterpieces were born! 🎨♻️

However, amidst all the heat-induced shenanigans, there was one moment that truly stole my heart – Zipolite Dias! πŸŒŠπŸŽ‰ Picture this: a dazzling parade, with lanterns illuminating the night, and locals adorned in radiant, multicolored dresses, gracefully weaving through the streets with baskets of treats in hand. It was like stepping into a fairy tale!

Oh, the tales I have to share about my winter escapades, but alas, time flies when you're busy editing photos! πŸ“Έ So, until next time, keep your eyes peeled for more stories from my sun-soaked adventures in Oaxaca. But for now, it's back to the editing desk – duty calls! πŸ’Ό✨!!!















 

Comments

Popular Posts