AI and I

((My words))

!!!AI words!!

Palenque Sept 2023

(( My oh My what a tangled web we weave. It's been a while so pretty rusty at this but I just wanted to share stuff I have discovered and playing with.

This AI blows my mind. I tried making a few Cover Letters and that's when I saw why people were in love with it. I can give you all kinds of voices. It's very interesting. 

Just way back when in 2000 when I first was learning web design. I wouldn't start blogging until 2004 and then I just sort of used them to store my photos. At some point I started a couple of blogs that got sort of popular and I shared what I believed important info. 

But what's annoying me is we are not allowed to share news stories on Facebook.

So I will share them here and you can just come here and find hopefully reliable truthful information. 

But the AI it just makes me laugh so hard as I read it because it just blows my mind it puts all those words in my mouth, from the words and instruction I give it. Amazing but Scary. 


It's a tool. 

Like a knife it can be used to carve a beautiful Totem Pole or it could be used as a weapon. 

The choice is ours.))

!!!

**Rediscovering the Blogging Realm: Unveiling Discoveries and Musings**


After an extended hiatus, I find myself navigating the intricate landscape of blogging once more, grappling with the rustiness that accompanies a departure from this digital realm. Yet, despite the cobwebs of inactivity, I am compelled to share the treasures I've unearthed and the musings that captivate my mind.


One such revelation is the awe-inspiring capabilities of artificial intelligence (AI). Venturing into the realm of crafting cover letters, I was struck by the profound impact of AI technology. With its ability to mimic diverse voices and personas, the AI journey proved to be a captivating exploration into the realms of creativity and innovation.


Reflecting on the journey that led me here, memories of my early foray into web design in the year 2000 resurface. It wasn't until 2004 that I dipped my toes into the world of blogging, initially utilizing it as a repository for my photography endeavors. Over time, my humble blogs gained traction, attracting an audience as I endeavored to share what I deemed as vital information.


However, frustration brews as I confront the stifling limitations imposed by social media behemoth Facebook, where the dissemination of news stories is met with prohibitive restrictions. In response, I resolve to utilize this platform as a bastion of truth, a sanctuary where reliable and truthful information can find refuge.


Amidst these reflections, the dual nature of AI emerges as a poignant metaphor. Like a versatile tool, it possesses the capacity to sculpt beauty akin to a master craftsman's totem pole or inflict harm akin to a sharpened blade wielded as a weapon. As I grapple with the profound implications of AI's capabilities, I am reminded of its power to shape our world, for better or for worse.!!!


Comments

Popular Posts